We all have gifts and talents that God has given us. In thankfulness, we respond to His Grace by giving of our time and talents in His service. While we are happy to accept all forms of volunteering, below are current areas of interest we are looking for.
Areas of Interest for Volunteer Support:
- Office – receptionist, filing, mailings, data entry
- Kitchen – serving, cooking, cleaning
- Building and Grounds – cleaning, landscaping, general maintenance and repair
- Taste of Shoreland – Dinner/Auction Coordinator, Committee Chairs, Committee members
- Widow’s Mite Rummage Sale – assisting the last week in May
- Craft Fair – Thanksgiving weekend
- Pacer Open – July athletic fund raiser
- SLHS Concession Stand – during home sporting events
Please contact our Development Secretary, Joy Lee at 262-859-2595 or email@example.com
to offer your time or talent to say “thank you” to the Lord!