What is Goodshop?
Goodshop is an online shopping mall that donates a percent of your purchase to Shoreland when you shop at one of their 3,000+ partner stores, including top retailers like Amazon (1.5% donation), Expedia (up to 5% donation), and Staples (2.5% donation).
How do I start raising money for Shoreland?
- Visit www.goodsearch.com and designate Shoreland.
- Register and create a user profile which will allow you to keep track of your individual amount raised.
- Use the Goodshop tab at the top of the homepage or go to Goodshop to visit the online shopping mall and browse through thousands of partner stores.
- Click through to the store and shop as you normally would. You pay nothing extra, but a portion of all qualifying purchases will go to Shoreland.
- 100% of the donation amount displayed on your Goodshop page will go to Shoreland!
How much money can I earn for Shoreland?
You can see how much is donated back to Shoreland on each partner retailer's respective page on Goodshop. This donation amount varies, but it generally ranges from 1%-30% of your total purchase amount.Is shopping through Goodshop secure?
Absolutely! The entire transaction is done through the merchant sites, just as if you had gone to their store directly - except with the added bonus of raising money for Shoreland.Where can I find more details about Goodshop?
You can find more information on the Goodshop Frequently Asked Questions