Work Permits

Students 18 and under can apply for a work permit through the Student Services Office. There is a $10 charge (to be reimbursed by the employer) for each application. A copy of the student’s birth certificate (or Driver’s License), a copy of their Social Security Card, an employer letter,and a permission letter from parents, are needed to complete the process. Student Services will guide you through the process.